CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Ramblings of the Day!

Okay to start this off, who the fudge invented golf?? I seriously don't understand it. It's boring. No offense to those any golf lovers, but personally, it really really sucks.. And the only reason why I had earlier was because I had absolutely nothin better to do.
Yea but other than that I had quite the interesting day... to say the least... I was around some of the most bizzare weird people ever, ranging from spastic dancing girls, an ugly lap dancing guy ( I think he was drunk, hopefully!), grumpy complaining people, drunk men that would flirt with anything that moved, and bartenders that would try to do everything they could to make you upset. Yea... and to top that off I think there were so many people smoking that at the end of the day I think I could exhale smoke.. and I DIDN'T smoke... Sigh!
Oh well... there's only 1 place to meet people this odd... JOE'S CRAB SHACK AT HAPPY HOUR! Depending on what you think of what I just described you might find it a kewl place.
How can someone want to go out while it's pouring rain to eat??? Why not make a nice meal at home?? I'd rather prefer that then goin some place to get all wet in the cold. Argg.. I don't understand???
And why do half the people I see either have new born babies or are pregnant??? Sooo many of my friends suddenly boomed the news that they're pregnant... and most of them besides 2 I think are younger than me.. what's with it?? Yea.. I don't know what to think.. if I should want to join the bandwagon of the baby spree or be happy and left out?? hmm.. oh well for me, right now... I'm doin good.. I'm just waiting to hear that another one of my friends are pregnant.. I don't think I can take anymore...
... okay... never mind... another one of my friends decided to tell me that his gf is pregnant.. WOW!!!.. pregnancy overload!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: