CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 18, 2007

and the weather forcast iss...

possible hurricane touch downs happening all around you.
Yup... since the core... it's been the hardest thing for me to get sleep during the night.. . The core.. no problemo.. went to bed late... slept like the dead and woke up an hr before revilee to get ready for the day, make tea for sam and myself, and get some word or meditation.
The only time i sleep is when i should wake up... and the days I sleep in I wake up early.. nottt faiirrr!! Sob.. so finally today.. well this morning, after a rough night of not being able to sleep to well... I finally slept in... till 12.. and would have gone on... if I hadn't been woken up with a hurricane alert... Dark black skies... ooohhhh of course i was excited at the possibility of a hurricane touch down.. had my computer and important papers ready to throw into the only safe room in the house.. one of the bathrooms... and my camera in hand to learn that the hurricane landed 15 minutes away at one of the local malls... What theeee... how come I always miss the possible fun and excitement.. I really wanna see one close around.. not on my head.. but a good camera capturing distance.. oh well.. PTL!! The thot of being squished into a small insy winsy bathroom with 2 other pple wasn't pleasent to think about...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

you seem to have a morbid sense of adventure