CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 20, 2008

ROAD TRIPPP!!!

Nothing like a good road trip to get you away. Nothin like a road trip, you being the only girl with 5 guys.... Nothin like a road trip with you being sandwiched in a car, a very small car, with those 5 guys... and I mean.... SANDWICHED. Like... for the whole trip from Saltillo Mexico to San Antonio, then from there to Lubbuck... I was either in between Arthur's legs... Artihur sitting on my lap, me sitting sideways over Arthur, half my ass off the seat, legs over him and Shinji... while leaning forward to lean my head over Arthur on Shinji... arguing with Arthur, who I swear was enjoying the fact that I was so uncomfortable, which I didn't get because I think he was just as bad. while John and Brian in the front seemed to be enjoying the fact that all of us 3 guys and 1 girl in the back were horribly uncomfortable. Stretching out the bathroom breaks and gas stops for as long as possible until mine and Arthur's legs were numb from falling asleep and our asses where molded in the shape of the seat (Or half a seat) and the other from that persons legs... ahh joyful... I'm just super annoyed about no camera's being available. Could have gotten some good shots on this trip so far.
As far as Lubbuck.. WOAH!!! this place man.. wow!! No words... now I know what Michelle, Aaron, and Tiny Tim were talking about when they were here.. I now know what you guys meant... JESUS!!!! We're enjoying ourselves...
But seriously... it's quite interesting being the only girl on the trip... quite... interesting indeed. I still must beat Arthur up... tehehehe!!! Shall post more later... just been super busy.. and tired smooches to all

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.