CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 13, 2008

annoyances and other things

Sorry for being so unfaithful.. my computer still hasn't come back.. and right now I'm on the road..
I'm annoyed tho... I've been checking my little sis... Sloshy's blog.. and I am disappointed to see that she still hasn't taken any pics with the cam I gave her... and you can't keep using the fact that you don't have batteries as an excuse... simply not good enough....
I am annoyed as on this trip there's been so many great opportunities for me to use my cam.. I am still studying on the different things it can do and getting pointers from Papa...(Paul) butt... I keep forgetting sometimes that I have a cam and think that it would be a great shot... if only I have my cam... and then that moment passes and then I realise I do have one.... or I just don't have time at that moment to get a shot... erggg.. I wish my eyes could just take pics.. and then I can download them... oh well ptl!!!
Anyhow.. like I said I'm on a road trip with Papa and Calvin.. it's been super great.. me and calvo provisioned a nice hotel to stay at for a couple days.. and the meals.. tonight we're going out to eat at a very nice 4 star restaurant.. whooho!! Jesus is great to us... don't know how much longer we'll be on the road... for now.... but we're in Chihuahua... and it's super cool so far.. working on different projects here... and meeting tons of pple.. it's joyful.. and we're still going to go on... soon... back home then on to other places.... YIPPIEE!! Super fun! and I think I'm remembering and understanding more of the language tho some pple love to speed when they talk even though we explain over and over that we no comprendo mucho el spanish... doesn't seem to do the trick.... oh well... it's nice.. the pple are super duper here... and I'm off.. to finish some projects and to get ready for this evening!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Hey I'd like to congratulate you for such a terrific made forum!
thought this is a perfect way to make my first post!

Sincerely,
Sage Brand
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/bowling-party-supplies.html]bowling Party Supplies[/url].

Anonymous said...

Bonjour I'd like to congratulate you for such a terrific made site!
I was sure this would be a nice way to introduce myself!
The only right way compile assets it is usually a thoughtful conclusion to begin a savings or investing plan as early in life as achievable. But don't fear if you have not started saving your capital until later on in life. With the help of honest work, that is exploring the best investment vehicles for your capital you can slowly but surely increase your funds so that it measures to a sizable amount by the time you want to retire. Scout out all of the available asset classes from stocks to real estate as investments for your money. A knowledgeable and diversified portfolio of investments in various asset classes may make your money mature throughout the years.

-Chandra Clavette
[url=http://urwealthy.com]currency conversion [/url]

Anonymous said...

Hello. My wife and I bought our house about 6 months ago. It was a foreclosure and we were able to get a great deal on it. We also took advantage of the 8K tax credit so that definitely helped. We did an extensive remodeling job and now I want to refinance to cut the term to a 20 or 15 year loan. Does anyone know any good sites for mortgage information? Thanks!

Mike

Anonymous said...

[b] greetings, i found this web-shop and planing to try it. wonder if anyone purchased cookbook software from them, any advice please?[/b]