CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 12, 2009

laziness becomes me!

sooo.. I'm not sure if anyone still reads this thing.. or even checks it out anymore.. if you do you have a lot of faith in my post again one day! And here's that day! Woohoo!! So I hope everyone's had a great cmas and New Years... really the main reason I haven't posted any pics is.. I don't have them.. I'm at work and my computer at home is giving me realll problems and not going online.. hence I have a perfectly good reason for not posting them!... I do have a couple which I shall post.. and hope everyone's happy with them if not... oh well... u suck!!! bwahhaa!! and I still love you! Cheers I don't have any pics of New Years tho... it was just me and my bro.. and I didn't want to lug around my huge ass cam soo no worries.. nothin much happened... I didn't get to punch anyone.. unfortunately.. tho i came close.. so all's good :D


Christmas time!!!








the only pic of myself with mike...


out clubbing with Kerri and Jenny one of our friends










at Dj Marcus Schulz ... absolutely fun...





1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I misses you hunnies!!!