CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 09, 2009

back to the basics

sooo... in order to start goin into culinary school I have to do two years of basics schoolage... Dummies!! I don't use math in school in cooking.. I go by taste smell and looks!!! But whatever.. so having found this out.. and since I have no choice but to go to basics school to go to actual school and since I just realised that I have forgotten pretty much everything that has to do with school.. of course 1 + 1.. Basically yep forgotten the rest of math... sooo I'm pretty much screwed!!! OH Yay!!!! such Joyfulness!!!.... soo now I'm at work... studying.. or tryin to study while prying my eyes open. School makes me sleepy and overly tired! Ughh!! I dissspiseeeee school!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh hunny, but at least you'll be smart again!!!