CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 27, 2009

Livi is sooo Happyyy!!

I got to see my Chiemi girl again.. it's been so long and I've missed her like crazyyy. I flew down to Tenn.. yep red neck town... for the weekend.. it was great fun. We had a photo shoot together with a photographer who was sooo freakin happy to work with us... We got some great hot shots of the both of us. We had diet mountain dew.. which made me happy... we sang we danced we jumped on beds... chia dropped my phone into the water and now it's not working.. the only reason.. I'm not to happy.. oh and the fact that I got in NOOO freakin exercise this week... another thing I'm quite mad about.. but other then that I had such fun! I miss my luv.. anyhow.. I don't have all the pics yet!!!! so I'll wait till I do.. i'm just happy.. oh sooo happy!!!


ooshhh I am mad about my phone.. nothin so annoying and frustrating esp when trying to reach pple so I can get picked up from the airport... gosh darn water!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy you're so happy! :P! I'm also so happy I'm throwing you into shark infested waters...BY YOURSELF!...and with no life jacket :P!!! Have fun in Vallarta!!! haha! ;P

livi said...

OH GADD!! ur not coming to visit?? no no no!!! u seriously can't ooshh!! I will diee woman!!! arggg beetchhh...
ps.. I love you too ;)