CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 08, 2009

urrggg

bad bad luck seems to be following me... in horrible quantities.. and I'm not sure who exactly stole it.. but I WANT IT BACK!!! NOW!!!!!!! so not kewl.. thieving boggers!!! ooshh....
and here's the most annoying part of my job.. the bloody annoying PHONE CALLS!!! jesumcranny... bloody annoying.. the whole lot of them... STOP CUSSING ME OUT.. I'm not a sales person.. damn bastards!!! yes i'm frustrated and mad... freaking mad... this is another thing that pisses me off...
Caller: rambling off in spanish..
me: sorry sir, I don't speak spanish...
caller: no speaky spanish?
me: no, sorry...
Caller: rambles some more in spanish...
me: (idiot) Sir, I don't speak spanish I'm sorry.

like seriously... i just bloody said... I DON"T SPEAK IN DAMN SPANISH!!!!! get the dang point!!!
ahhh.. I loveee my jobbb!!!

5 comments:

Stephen said...

At long last I have found your blog! cheers Honzers!

livi said...

stephen?? hmm... whoo.... Jesus' voice??!

Stephen said...

Wow! My 'photo' looks like me! Hurray!

Stephen said...

I wondered if you'd remember me... Im touched!

Queen of Clubs said...

it's to hard not to!! u made a very big difference for me... :D