CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

For a little BIG lady!!!

There's this little lady that I miss so much...
She's funny and sweet.... and her smile lights up a room....
She's adorable and cute.... it always makes me happy when I see her...
Her wonderful company I readily enjoy.... for she hardly complains and is always encouraging
People tend to think she's goth... but she really isn't.. she's just somewhat odd and does things quite different....
She loves and lives, smiles and gives... She's short and small and quiet and calm...
I'm talking about the nicest girl I haven't seen for so long....
There's definitely no one in the whole world quite like this one....
I so miss her smile... her hugs and I love you's...
She's always ready to be the friend that's needed....
And this isn't a rhyme, ditty or poem...
Just a post about how much I love this special woman...
The fun we've always had, the memories we've shared.. the photos we've took... the laugh and tears and cigarettes we've smoked... I love you my beautiful....
You're the craziest, smallest yet biggest lady I've ever met
I love you like crazy and miss seeing you every day...
Always ready to greet me no matter what your mood was that day...
Weather happy or sad... joyous or angry... laughing or moody you always made my day....
I love you my beautiful Mwia there's no one at all quite like you! Smoochiess!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wooohooooo! that's awesome, someone misses me. That's really sweet Livs, I miss you soooo much too. Wish we could hang out again sometime. Hope all goes well with you. Wishing you all the bestests...hehe
Love Mia

George said...

You keep saying 'big' makes me think that shes Fat...and since I know her we know she's not, but we don't want someone that doesn't know her to think she's a little 'plumpy,porky, puppy' hehe

livihayes said...

fine.. every time I say big.. it means she's got a big heart. Obviously I wouldn't consider her fat.. or plump porky or puppy :D

Unknown said...

Good post….thanks for sharing.. very useful for me i will bookmark this for my future needed. thanks for a great source.
SEO Services

Gadgets UK said...

Interesting layout on your blog. I really enjoyed reading it and also I will be back to read more in the future.

tango tango said...

TangoTango gir kurs i argentinsk tango. Våre kurs i Oslo er meget populære. Vi underviser også andre plasser.Velkommen på tangokurs med TangoTango.
Tangokurs oslo

Fort Lauderdale criminal lawyer said...

I just wanted to add a comment here to mention thanks for you very nice ideas. Blogs are troublesome to run and time consuming thus I appreciate when I see well written material. Your time isn’t going to waste with your posts. Thanks so much and stick with it No doubt you will definitely reach your goals! have a great day!

Hotpoint RFA52S said...

Interesting layout on your blog. I really enjoyed reading it and also I will be back to read more in the future.

Gwinnett Septic Tank Pumping said...

Fantastic article just about college! Without any doubts all of us meet any problems with thesis . It is specially problematic when you have another privilege in life. I have had the aforementioned troubles until I have observe a company providing experienced writing services.

Panny acution said...

We're a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community. Your web site provided us with valuable information to work on. You have done an impressive job and our whole community will be grateful to you.

Vancouver Internet Marketing said...

Interesting and important information. It is really beneficial for us. Thanks

Credit Counseling Toronto said...

Hello! I just would like to give a huge thumbs up for the great info you have here on this post. I will be coming back to your blog for more soon.

Gerard Butler Workout said...

This is a good common sense Blog. Very helpful to one who is just finding the resources about this part. It will certainly help educate me.

Jake Gyllenhall workout said...

Man I like your post and it is so good and I am definitely going to save it. One thing to say the In-depth analysis this article has is truly remarkable. No one goes that extra mile these days? Bravo!! Just one more tip you can get a Translator for your Worldwide Audience !!!