CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

misss youuu!!

I miss my hunnies.. so damn much.. no words really to express it.. and I doubt I've ever missed anyone as much as I've missed them... my wonderful perfilio family!!

I'm so happy I got to spend some time with Mia, Arthur and Benji... was awsum.. had a blast... and now I miss them more than ever... It's crazyy... and I hate houston!!! I loved cali... was so beautiful.. and damn it.. I wanna go back.. so i might... hopefully so I can meet the rest of the family.. which would be so freakin cool.. I miss brian and martin... sam, jesse, ayumi, sayuri, shinji and hiroshi.... and of course my little oinky! I wanna see them.. oh yeaa and mom... i wanna see themm... sob!!! I'm so gonna try and see them for the family reuinon.. if not I'll be freakin pissed off!!!! anyhow.. pics are comin soon! :D

0 comments: