CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 05, 2009

I miss..

cooking for a bunch of people... weird never thot I would.. but I do...
slapping people's hands when they pick on my food...
having bbq's and watching the boys playing soccer or other weird games they had invented
seeing his face when he's happy... totally made my day..
having someone to hang out with in the evenings....
having friends to laugh with and memories to share...
sneaking out of the house and going for long walk
having someone there when your depressed and need cheering up
looking forward to waking up and gettin a hug from someone
cooking and listening to andrea bocelli
having activity nights
movie nights with everyone and just having a good time..
appreciaion time...
coming home from a trip and being greeted by people that are genuinly happy to see you again
having him hug me...
knowing I wasn't alone in the world...
having the best friends in the world care about you
havin that person there to talk to when you are havin a horrible time... and they always go out of their way to help you...
late free nights where they'd come in when u were crying and totally make u forget and have a good time...
sleeping with you so u don't feel alone...
real friends!!!!!!!

I miss you guys!!!!!

10 comments:

Stephen said...

Miss you too!

livi said...

YAY!!! lol.. miss u too.. wish I could see you again.. was so much fun!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Leilani B'Smith said...

I miss you too livs!!!
Hope your doing well!

charity said...

unfaithful blogggger!! :D

livi said...

yeaa.. and what happened to ur blog?? weirdo!!! i don't take enough pics to post on here.. and that's what Facebook is now for hahaa

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Stephen said...

Sigh... miss seeing your smile... and reading your funny posts

Queen of Clubs said...

awww thanks Stephen.. I'll try and post more often.. but life's crazyy.. do u have a facebook?? u should get one.. u'll see more of my crazy posts and everything there hehehee