CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I made Iceee creammm!!

WHOOHOO!!! I finally buckled down and did it!!!!! YEeehawwww!!! oh yeaa.. the best part is wat I made it with.. of all things to try when first making ice cream.... WHITE SQUASH!!!! it's freakin awsum!! tastes so good and was pretty easy.... and healthy low fat... ingredients... white squash (duhh!!), grade B maple syrup, honey, egg yolks, 1% milk, low fat evaporated milk, andddd yeaa spices... and yea.. that's basically it!!! and it's tastes awsum.. Like spiced apples!!! I didn't have a ice cream maker.. or a blender so it's a tad chunky.. Had to boil it down then mash it.. but a ice cream maker is on my wish list of things to soon get so when I do it'll taste wayy betterrr!!! But yess.. my next ones to make are a watermelon sorbet.. and a lemon/lime gelato... I'm happy yay!!! Well tonight my dad, Kerri and Jp are gonna be my guinny piggies!!! If they live and approve I shall make other odd variety combos... I'm liking thiss!!! yiipppiooo!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Updates?