CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I miss him


yeaa.. again there comes those "sappy" posts... of how much I love and miss Sam. Well it's not going to be exactly the same... yes I love him so much and miss him like crazy and want to be with him.... but this is more of one where a stupid person realises that they've been stupid.

I have this great guy that makes me laugh, smile, and everything, everything any chick would die to have in a bf, and yet... I have a way of not appreciating it as much as I should. Horribly enough I always realise things after when I can't do to much to appologize and make up... so this will have to be... Babe.. I'm sorry I'm a mess, I'm sorry I keep makin mistakes. I'm sorry I don't take correction and help easier. I am such a stubborn idiot that I won't realise it until way later, and I apologize. I tend to wear a downer face often and I know u dislike that... I'm sorry...

There's tons more I want to say but I'll wait till I talk with you.. but I love you sooo much... I miss you more smooch

0 comments: