CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

12 days left

and yet.. it doesn't feel like Christmas... been playing Christmas music, going out, decorations... a tree... lights, tooling, everything.. and yet it still doesn't... yeaa... after 20 yrs of being with your family for Christmas.. it's not the same when they're gone.. even last year.. it didn't really feel much like it... I miss my family and houstonion friends... weird gettin used to it.. but I love my home and all the new people I've met... the lessons I've learned.. they've all been great.. still.. I MISS MY FAMILY!! hehee... Hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas season... great fun.. lots of eggnog (thatt'ss what I wanttt!!) and great christmas outreach

1 comments:

Charity said...

I miss u so much too.... like u really need to come for a visit sometimes soon...love u