CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 06, 2008

we've moveddd!!

yep... we're all out of the old and on into the new... it's a great house.. and I'm happy to have my own bathroom... whoohoo!! I room with Ayumi... el kewlo chica... fun timeesss we've already had... More definately to come...
So much going on... kinna hard at times to keep up with everything... it's all kewl.. i have pics... and I shall find them and post them...

here's a couple.. some of arthur playin the cello.. and also of the a night activity we had recently... fun fun








weirdo faces
The boys.....
pretty Sayuri
tubby lipped man
my sexy boys


1 comments:

mig.moon said...

Happy tt hear you moved and I'm loving all the pictures! Man, those guys are growing like weeds. Please take photos of Angie and post them once in a while (she never sends me any... grumble), un abrazo a todos!