CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 22, 2006

ARRGG!!

So now I'm in mex.. and yes I do have pics.. but man I've been busy.. and lazy and very tired these days to really post any or even blog... such a sinner I am.. but once I find out where I put my camera I shall shart downloading them... ok found it :D... shall be done shortly.. after lunch...
The flight down was quite a lot of fun.. though the take off was oh so nerve wrecking.. and I practically squeezed poor Sam's thumb off.. sorry babe.. but it was great fun and I enjoyed it. I got a window seat so I got to take pics..
This will be the first christmas that I won't be with my parents for.. and it's weird... still doesn't feel like christmas... We'll be havin christmas here a little early due to different things that are going to be going on.. but still it'll be very fun. I have been horribly slacking with my christmas shopping.. and still have to get everyone gifts.. went to the local market yesterday but there really wasn't anything.. OH and whoever said that jewlery was "cheap" here.. yeaa.. ur off by quite a bit.. at least what I was looking at yesterday wasn't.. oh well.. I shall find my family something.. and hopefully will have enough space in my bag on my flight back up..
OH happy birthday to Jamie and Shelly.. hope u have a great birthday..
Anyhow.. I think I'm late in eating.. oh well.. shall post more.. hope u are all having a great Christmas season so far MUA

2 comments:

CurlyCel said...

Oh dear, bless your soul! - Everyone works so hard at the CTC, I hope you weren't thinking of taking vacation. ;)

Queen of Clubs said...

hehe.. no not really.. I came here to be with someone hehe!