CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 15, 2006

Oddeties

And again our internet hasn't been working hence the long silence.. but it's back on hopefully for a long time to come :D Lots definately has been going on that's for sure.. oh yea.. I put up all the pics I had on my computer of the Houston Christmas gettogether.. just so u all know.. and if u want pics of them.. there they are.. those are the only ones I have.. (Shelly) other then that you'd after to ask David of Claire.. he's got the whole CD.. anyyhowww!!!
Yes joy joy.. Ricky, Rosie and Liliana are in Mexico CTC.. where I shall be going soon.. along with sam.. whoopiee.. muchos funno. Great great fun.. as for right now.. trying to survive with the few people that are now here.. and soon as us two go.. wow... I'm happy I won't be stayin back.. so kewl.. a couple weeks of no ballooning.. Relief is great hehe.
Anyhow... yep yep... I shall be takin more pics... but for now.. enjoy those.. I really actually don't have many.. been quite the unfaithful photographer.. so try and work on it.. and post some in my album soon... must run help cook lunch Cheers!!

0 comments: