CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 04, 2006

Off Linage :D

yep haven't been able to post cause of that.. I really do miss the internet.. so many things I use it for.. not just blogging and other small things.. but for looking different things up.. etc etc.. my list goes on.. oh well.. PTL!! Shall live another day.. hopefully we'll be able to get it up soon... as dad calls them... I'm not home right now.. no no.. ours still isn't working.. I'm at my sisters place.. wehre i'm suppsoed to be unpacking all her things.. but since I haven't been online in forever.. had to steal the neighbors internet connection.. hehe.. evil child.. oh well.. again hopefully we'll be able to get it up.. so I can share the latest of my oh so exciting peachy happy life :D

0 comments: