CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

I miss my Bean

After a little thot about it.. I decided to join my sister Anj in going up to see Shelly and her home... not that I didn't want to see her or the rest... but if anyone knows me.. I'm not a big hanging out type person.. but hey.. I missed my bean.. it was great fun.. and got to hang out with her alll dayyyy!!! oh so happy hehe. Been way to long.. (Note to shelly: trying to callll youu!! So we can plan something out for next week.. (ahem!! PICK UP THE PHONE or check offlines hehe) miss you tons woman!!
Here's a couple of the pics Anj took for us while there... thanks sis!
















Shells ur such a pretty bean.. stay that way ;)

In other grand news.. I'm going to be going to Pensicola to visit Sam for two weeks.. which I'm definately lookin forward to oh soo muchos... a week or so to go.. ahhh... time is going by to slow :D

5 comments:

CrazyGurl said...

Lookin cute as ever!! ;-D

Woozers said...

It's my baby girl!! Waaa!! I miss her. *sniff!!*

(I miss you too Livi, :D)

Kisses! You're both sooo pretty!!

Anonymous said...

woof Liv, that last one is special. Your boob looks like it's on a shelf.. heh. That was fun. Let's do it again...

Paul said...

The wonders of God's creation. You both are so beutiful!!

Queen of Clubs said...

what!!! a shelf woman!! u crazy thing.. been gettin a lot of compliments from many of my friends about u.. wanting to know where I kept u hidden and why they never seen u before.. I only have pics of us slathered all over the place ;) PTL