CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 12, 2007

Random

Sam harrassing Nathan.. and the only time I see him.. on webcam.. hence the horrible resolution.. ps. don't kill me :D
Reda

Charlie

Anjie..

u dork... miss ya guys!

Lordy Lord.. I am soo exhausted.. I hate when the time changes.. always throws me off.. especially the summer one.. since I loose an hr of sleep... and I definately did last night.. woke up at 7:30 wonderin why it was soo bright outside.. and went back to sleep hoping for another half hr before I'm blasted to wake... but no.. dad came in 10 minutes later sayin I'm late in gettin up... arggg.. soo for the next couple hrs there's a blerry eyed person sittin in Ihop, yawning enough to crack her skull (I didn't get to drink my earl grey that morning) whoppy!! Now off to bed.. before I get a pounding headache.. and a wonderful sleepin.. ahhh I love off days!!

0 comments: