CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Raw Diet

So me and Charlie are going to be starting a semi raw food diet... at least I shall be until we run out of all vegetables in our home and I go to Pensicola where I shall then be going on a tea fast... but basically it isn't all that bad.. just a ton of blended up fruits and vegetables together to give it a more tasty flavor... with a pretty... ew look to it.. for the most part...
Here's a site with a couple recipes I found... some are pretty nifty. And I seriously advice to anyone that has tons of almonds to do the almond milk mix.. thingy.. Seriously GREATTT tasting.. just try and ignore the CALORIE's which screaammm in my face hehe
http://www.fromsadtoraw.com/RawRecipes.htm
PS. this is just a temporary diet which u can do instead of the lemon cleanse. This one is for those that have more sensitive stomaches.. etc.. aka: ME!!

0 comments: