CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

much to do

to little time to blog.
Been busy busy busy, which isn't unnormal for everyone...
getting ready for the Core, packing, doing the normal needed home responsibilities, finding a new home.... etc etc... all adds up leavin me no time to do much else.. Ohh well.. PTL.. if anyone finds time they can pray I find a new place to go.... soon!! I have pics... but they're not on my comp... when I can get them I shall post a couple....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

New place to go?? Wanna try Cambodia? I think we have some room for you here.

Anonymous said...

packing?? its in september....how long do u take to pack????

Anonymous said...

the one i was going to was in august.. oh well it's changed.. we'll see what happens