CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

To A Brother

I wish I could go back... more than anything right now. I wish you were still here, life's definately not the same. I miss you... I miss all you did for me.... Words fail.. none seem good enough to explain. Explain my love. Explain how much you meant to us... to me... You were absolutely the best. I wish I knew... I knew all the answers..... I just wanna know why. They never seem enough. I wish I could cry... I've seem to run out of tears... I wish I could laugh.... I seem to have lost that too. how come all I can do is wish?? It all seems a waste to me. Well they've come now.. and I can't stop the fall.. God!!! Why can't I know... when will I know??? I shall leave it all now.... think about it another day... maybe tomorrow... a week... next year.... I don't know.... I love you, you oaf... You had better now know that.... u do don't you???

0 comments: