CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 06, 2007

where I've been

I've been around... mainly in the kitchen... cooking away... I don't have many pics or such to post.... again I've been quite the unfaithful photographer.. a little to much to do.. unless I put up pics of what I've cooked.. but that can be quite boring after a while.... I have made another place where I've been posting pics.. it's only pics.. some friends wanted me to make one... sooo yepp.. here.. there'll probably be quite a few that everyone that comes here have already seen... but there might be some u haven't... give me time.. :D
But while I'm at finally puttin up a post.. however boring it is.. I decided to steal a pic and post it on here.. no it's not mine but this lovely lady's... I think this is an absolutely beautiful picture.. and it's not every day that I find one where just from looking at it I can smell it... wonderful pic libby.. and hope u don't mind that I stole it :D

luv u all.. must be going... gotta go out cya laters

0 comments: