CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

fun fun...

There's nothing I found more enjoyable and relaxing and just plain FUNN.. then driving... windows down... wind tangling ur hair in a ugly solid tangle, music... preferably techno blaring.. and you just happily smiling and singing along in your off key note... ahhhhh!!!!! oh right and of course driving... more or less, speeding down the highway.... it's great great great... and for those of you that think I'm unsafe.. THAT'S NOT TRUE!!! I direct that mainly at the guys... Calvin for one.. and all those other guys that thot me a very unsafe unfit driver.... I haven't had an accident yett buddeo.. uhhuhhh!!! Sooo.. if you don't want to be appreciative of my driving.. then u can not get picked up or driven around when u come visit me!! SO THERE!!!! bwahhaa!!!
Life's pretty peachy... just started my first official job!! WHOOOHOO!! Applaud applaud.. of course waitressing isn't my number one dream job... but it's all kewl.. running around and all... hopefully I'll be able to shed a few pds... and Arthur.... I'm not really vain!! hahaha..

0 comments: