CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

work work work

my work is crazy.. I've started part time at Cafe Adobe.. anyone whose in the area can visit me while I'm there.. I'm for now as full time.. and u never know... haha.. but yess.. it's crazy.. it's becoming my home away from home.. I guess it's pretty easy as I don't really have a "home" and i'm over there more than I'm at my sister's apartment... and I definitely don't consider my sisters place my home... so hence whoohoo it's my home.. the pple I work with are kewl and have been going out of their way to help me cheat towards gettin my job... they've all assured me that no one that's worked there has ever gotten in withouttt having cheated or gotten some help.. and I even had one of the managers pretty much helping me get everything right.. sighh!! I'm still learning all of it.. as I've never carried a rediculously huge tray of food and drinks piled high to kingdom come.. while balancing it on one hand and carrying a tray stand... i did spill a couple drinks and got a bunch of applause since it was a coke and stained my shirt while wetting it.. thank got i stuck a tank top under my white shirt or I would have been screwed... but in all it's a lot of fun... the workers are great and some of the managers are kewl and have been great with me! so if ever anyone is in the houston area.. gimme a shout and come visit me!!!

2 comments:

The Schminger said...

Are you at the Cafe Adobe in the Woodlands?

Anonymous said...

no I quit working there.. to many retarded pple.. but it was the one on westeimer and shepherd.. close to where I live...