CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Absolutely in love

Yep yep.. there's no denying it... I get tingles down my spine... I get tummy flutterings.. I giggle... then I laugh.. then I cry cause I'm so happy.. it's quite weird really... but yepp.. Calvin and Hobbes has that wonderful effect on me!!! hahahahah!!! gadssss I'm weird.. but whenever I see a comic strip of calvin and hobbes.. it brightens my day and I end up smiling and grinning like an idiot!!! and I got threee books of Calvin and hobbes which I'm takin with me when i go to mexico.. actually it's gonna be Calvins birthday/Cmas present from me.. so he better like it.. but yeaa.. he's the one that actually got me hooked... to him... and the kid really does remind me of calvin..... gosh.. I want a kid like him.. he's such a brilliant annoying idiot.. hahaha!!!! I have a feeling I'm gonna regret wishing for that hahahahah!!!! and now I leave u with a couple of my favorite strips.. I really loveeee the christmas ones.. they're soo halariousss!!!!

hahahaha... this next one.. absolutely loveeeee ittt!!!!
























I'm dying... oh gad.. i'm dying of laughter.. hahahahhaha


ok.. my boss is looking at me like i'm a weirdo.. and I can't breattthhhhh ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

0 comments: