CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 02, 2009

happy birthday my luvi!

miss u tons.. and hope this is a good year for you! smoochies hun

other news... I loveeeeee the Madeline's tomato basil soup... the one thing I look forward to on weekends... just get a cup of tea, soup, and fresh whole wheat bread... Nothin better or funner!
Life's confusing but still I have fun. In the process of looking for a new condo... which is annoying to say the least.. but we've pretty much picked out our place... and it's nice big and brand new... I'm still going to be living with my sister... so it's kewl... can't wait to move... tho I shall miss my present dark room... I just recently realised how dark our house right now is... our new one will be super bright.. which is nice.... and bad at the same time... I've become so used to dark rooms... no more weekend sleep in's... erggg!!
and I miss my Chia... oodles of buttloads!!

0 comments: