CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 26, 2009

SOB!!!

I went into the gas station today to get me some nice cappachino... when, I realised that that gas station was where I always got dropped off on my way back to mexico... then I realised that out of habit I had gone to the back of my car and opened it to get out my bags... WAHHHHH!!!!! I miss my hunnies.. sob.. sniff... I had that happy feeling for that split second of... YAY!! I'm going back home.. I'm gonna see all my hunnies... and calvo.. and mom and papa!!! it was a great feeling only to be shattered when I realised... I'm not going there... sniff... then there was that horrible alone feeling... sniff... and I work right around the corner of this gas station so now whenever I pass by... wahhh!!! lol!!! anyhow.. I'm going to be going down there.. and I shall not tell anyone when.... but I am going to visit some of the perfilios.. and hopefully drag the rest of my hunnies or as many as I can to join up with me while I'm down there... a few are gonna be there.. and I really can't wait... YAY!!! I see some of them soon.. I can't wait.. I happy I happy!!!! MIA you have to come... it won't be the same without you.. and I'm not to overly excited of being the only girl there hahahahha!!!!! There's already 3 of the Perfilio boys... and Jesse said he'll try to come and bring the other one.. I'm gonna go crazy LOL!!!!

0 comments: