CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

new photos

sooo... I did a new photo shoot last week.. it was... interesting.. the photographer was into this weird... mask thingy.. oh well.. I never wore one before... and she was quite obsessed so I just put it on... it was pretty funny... once I got used to not being able to breath so easily. Then I started making faces behind it.... I did get a couple normal shots.. and there's still some more.. to come.. which I'll post when they've been fixed up... but in all.. I had fun.. and I got some more photo shoots in the near future...


































4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Honey, they're very cute!!! I lied it alot!

Queen of Clubs said...

u lied?? gaspp!! hehe.. glad u LIKE them ;)

mig.moon said...

I think they are very mentally stimulative... or nice will do just fine.

Y.M.R said...

Sucha hottie.
that mask is hardcore!
Love the shots. love the harshness. love it all! You're a knockout even behind a mask.

>>envy<<