CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

anddd.. I'm spent

Long day today.. we went from 9 this morning till almost 9 this evening.. none stop putting away and storing a whole foods pick up.. which was great.. got lots of nice things.. but man.. out in the hot garage.. and blazing sun.. man I'm tired.. HOPEFULLY... now I'll be able to go to sleep early.. cause I am tired... but argg.. I can never go to sleep early.. oh well.. sorry I haven't writen anything on my blog.. just seems like nothing new really goes on.. if I stopped and wrote things along the way through my day I'm sure I could come up with quite a lot.. but I've been lazy.. snicker.. so everyone.. just live with the pics I post :Dthinking of changing my avitar... hows this?? PS.. the original of this pic... is an early birthday present for Aaron.. happy birthday baby!! :D

5 comments:

Aaron said...

why thanky! I'm honored

Ruth Cortejos said...

oohhh nice picture!

Anonymous said...

When is Aaron's birthday NEways?
It didn't pass did it?
You look gorgeous, but put the uncropped version up!

Queen of Clubs said...

umm no.. no chance of that happening... um no his bday is in a couple days.. tho u still haven't said who u are :D

Impetuous Lady said...

Aaron is one lucky fellow!

Waaay hooot pic and an imaginative pose...sizzle!!!