CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 27, 2006

YAY!! Visitors

Had some friends come over and stay at the house for a while... which hey is always fun... and always livens things up... we had great times.. hanging out and all that other great stuff.... definately going to miss my home when we all move on.. sniff... u guys are awsum..
Anyhow.. we had a small birthday party last night for Aaron and James.. which was bunches of fun.. drinks, cake, ice cream, hmm I think I forgot to eat any... and the games were fun.. it was kewl just being able to kick back, relax and chill.. but yeaa.. in my slightly tipsy state I didn't think about bringing out the camera.. I am now quite annoyed... oh well.. not to mention a slight headache from banging my head on the ground.. quite hard... while trying lean forward in a dead position.. oh well I did better the second time.. and actually thought first, and caught myself before repeating it again... for all those that were there... HAD FUN!! Must do again!

1 comments:

Impetuous Lady said...

cool...sounds like fun! I need to have me one of those get-togethers again one these days....

and do you think you could email me (cortejia@hotmail.com) from your email so I can send you the books?

LY...