CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 19, 2006

computer problems

I HATE IT!! OOSHHH!!! wanna just... bash my computer.. but then it's to cute to break.. but man it's really annoying me...
It decided to allow those stupid little virus's to hibernate in it.. so now I'm infested with those things.. and I CAN'T GET RID OF THEM!! I've downloaded everything I can figure out on how to get rid of them.. but I suddenly discover I have more than I started out with.. now I got popups.. 247... THEE most ANNOYING THING EVER!!!! argg... anti virus programs DO UR JOB!!! NOW!!
Well in light of something else.. shall be havin some fun.. tomorrow is my sister.. Anjie's bday.. whoohoo!!! Shall give her an official birthday post tomorrow.. hehe.. if I have time.. if not it'll have to do late in the night.. I shall be sure to take some pics... and post them... luv you all ;) be good pples now u hear... :D

0 comments: