CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

freeday..

Woke up at 2pm... I'm starting to sleep later and later.. weirddd!! All us teens went to the galleria to hang out for the day.. as usual the boys ended up off on their own.. while us girls and the two babies went walking around the mall.. first stopping at Victoria Secrets to apply make up and try on 20 purfume sprays.. then took the babies to take some pics by the nearby man made waterfall.. I unfortunately don't have the pics.. as I didn't bring my camera.. but when I can get my hands on some of them I shall post em.... and yea.. more walking around the mall.. hanging out with some friends.. then coming home to eat and watch Over the Hedge... my new favorite cartoon.. snicker!! And now.. being lazy checking blogs, blogging, looking at pics.. etc etc.. the list is oh so long... g'night all my friendliess.. have a good merry time doing whatever it is ur doing with a big smile on ur face!! MUA

0 comments: