CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 03, 2006

A Dance with My Angel

I dreamt I danced with an angel
He had meant the world to me.
He told me he loved me, and he cared for me.
We danced around the ball room with such ease
His smile the light for me to see.
He had meant the world to me.
He was so strong and wise I felt no fear inside.
wide circles, around and around we'll go
nothin now to stop us, nothin to hold me back
I'm with my angel and he's everything to me.
He wipes the tears on my cheeks.
Tears of joy of havin him near
He had meant the world to me.
The music fades and he kisses my hand.
and tells me I have to return home.
My fears soar, I can't go on.
His smile reasures me.
His arms wrap around me.
"We'll dance again," He promised to me.
"And when we do, it will last forever.
Just you and me."
I smile through my tears and close my eyes.
The cold rustles my clothes, I'm back home.
The street's empty, the house quiet.
I'll dance again with my angel,
He means the world to me.

3 comments:

Aaron said...

That is absolutely beautiful.
I love it.
Did you write it?

Queen of Clubs said...

yea... i was goin through a bit the other night...
and yeaa.. i had a dream of this... so decided to try and write it.. and this is what i got.. u know who the angel is? tks

Anonymous said...

I don't know who the angel is. Why don't you tell me?