CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 17, 2006

Happy birthday dear Kevin Tincher


Had a lot of fun.. and thanks Jer and Mila for inviting us... hope u had a great day.. and sorry I didn't get u a present... I was trying to come up with something original.. with 5 minutes.. and sorry I failed.. We'll hash it out when I next chat with you.. snort!! But yeaa.. had a great time.. and glad I was there to celebrate with you...
oh right.. and if anyone's wonderin what those odd looking pics might be... yeaa.. we were playing a game.. picking things out of a bag and then sayin what it reminds us of Kev... of course I had to get a playboy mag.. that yeaa.. was wet... hmmm... kinna sick!! Hence the disgusted face :D
so yeaa.. check out the pics on my Photo site;) ... luv u peeweee MUAA!!!

0 comments: