CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 17, 2006

I can drivee noww!!

Yay I got my license... now I just need to get insurance ahh! But it's great.. in a way.. I dispise that mean old lady we had to drive with... such a.... pain... (at a loss for a better word to really discribe her, she was horrid) woke up at the crack of dawn and along with Rosie, Ricky, Liliana and Dad we went to wait in the cold for the place to open.. waited about an hr... then we had to wait another hr or so for the line so we could drive.. annoying..
Rosie went first.. and she did a good job I think at parellel parking... since she had the most practice of me or ricky I definately thought she was going to pass.. but no.. the lady didn't let her pass... I was lucky and somehow managed to get 1 point above flunking... Ricky did very good.. but also didnt get it cause the lady got scared or something and decided that he couldn't get it cause she got scared.. something shitty like that.. in all.. THE LADY WAS A BITCH!!! (I think she was a lesbian.. and didn't let rosie pass cause she was married.. and I think I didn't but she was semi nice to me and let me pass haha JK!) no offense.. Lord bless her... and good for Rosie she wrote a complaint about her.. she'll probably blog about it soon.. so yeaa.. keep up with her blog to know her full story. The looks Rosie alone gave her were enough to probably strike her dead... haha!! It was fun none the less...
Me and rosie then went out shopping... FOOD shopping... only shopping I really can semi handle.. even that gets quite annoying.. and I just wanna scream at someone in the end of it all... but yeaa.. it was okay.. except I'm exhausted.. did dinner.. which doesn't seem to be to bad considering the short time I had to cook it... anyhow.. nice hooottt shower in store for tonight then hopefully an early start to the bed.... I'm freezing at night.. it's great other then waking up with cold toes... AHHH!! I love this weather... I CAN DRIVEEE WHOOHOO!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooh congrats on your license...I'm gonna get mine really soon and I'm so looking forward to that! Yay!

Queen of Clubs said...

yea it's pretty easy.. just pray u get a kewl driver.. other wise... yeaa.. it'll suck :D