CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 03, 2006

There's no place like a bed




sure gettin up at 6:30 am to a baby that had been screaming for perhaps 10 minutes isn't the best.. but hey it's liveable... but when it's been crying for so long and it's now past the stage of "shove a pacy in my mouth and I'll fall back to sleep", next is having to pick him up and walk around the still sleeping house.. while he lets his annoyance be known of what he thinks of me dragging my feet and no where near awake enough to even think about entertaining .
It's bad enough that I finally passed out at a horrible hour thanks to my head feeling like it was about ready to burst.. my nose takin on a slight pinkish tone, mouth looking like a little girls who just finished playing with grannys bright red lipstick (burning sensation included), and now to top it off, it feels like around 5 pds of weight has been cozily and uncomfortaly lodged itself in my stomach... so in all.. I'm definately not the brightest, happiest, and entertaining babysitter. But oh well.. hey what can I say sides, don't get sick.
Mommy is gettin a knee operation.. so I'll be with the munch all morning.. hopefully it'll be better then yesterday... took both babies on a walk Kaden in the stroller, and Liliana strapped to my chest.. just hope that people who saw me didn't think they were both my babies... haha.. nooo not any time soon thanks :D
These tykes are gettin soo big.. Kaden has pretty much mastered sitting up on his own.. besides when you start making him all excited.. then he goes all stiff and falls back.. Liliana is almost there... but is still a little wobbly.. he has also been trying to eat food a lot more.. and whenever in the kitchen and he sees someone eating he'll start throwing fits until he gets something to eat as well.. he's such a taurus hehe...
I'll definately miss these guys.. okay well enough blabbering.. I posted a couple pics of them.. enjoy, pray for me, and be good people ;) mua

0 comments: