CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

AHHA found the pics

I finally got a hold of some old shots.. and new ones... from some of my times and fun that I've been in this awsum home... these guys rock and I'm so happy to be part of it all.. the good bad ugly, laughs stories.. u name it...Jo's bday.. more stories.. b-b-que and drinks.. great times great fun.. great pple ;)

weird dancing whoohoo!!!kewleo tree shot
Calvins bday... them tellin us stories.. I forgot what they're talkin about.. but we look interested :D
weird boys

sum of the guys in our home.. such studdly muffins
oh yeaaa.. weee WONN!!!I despise these types of shots..
chairs
inspiration/dance night
feeling the beat
always a halarious sight to see... fun game

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you live with Joyanna?
shes awesome!

Anonymous said...

that japanese boy looks happy in the pic... if you know what i mean.