CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I am an oinker

I have totally been so busy I have forgotten to put up any posts... weirrdd!!
Been a very busy house... lots going on.. muchos machos... It's awsum the people I live with. They absolutely rock... it's cool living with Ang and Ez Luna again... weird long ago memories.. great times...
Lots of good times... lots of b-b-que's, birthdays, activities, excitement... the works.. u name it.. it's all joyful... and yet.. with so much going on... I forgot all that's gone on.. but good times in the works.. and hopefully I'll bring out my Cam more often... or get some pics from someone's cam... and just post random pics.... I'll post some now..
ps. it's a very unwise thing to drag a heavy metal bench over your toe... it hurts sooo baddd!!!!! Muchos pain and torture.. esp since it's now
this place is sooo dirty.. ewwwieee!! I don't know why I just said that.. but okay.. sleepy time.. I'm overly tired... pls continue to pray for me... now for a couple randoms.



0 comments: