CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgivin everyone

First thanksgiving without my family... first where I'm not in the kitchen all night and day preparing and setting it all up... and I miss it dreadfully... definately not the same here.. seriously... staying up all night really makes thanksgiving... this is also the first year in a good 4 or so.. that I didn't make the traditional cranberry bread pudding.. wahhhhhh.... sniffers... I miss soo many people..
miss my old home.. the south home.. when it was big.. I miss hanging out with everyone and staying up late with Aaron, shelly (when she wasn't hogged) and Lani.. I miss Aarons stuffing.. charlie's cheesecakes.. and all the noise confusion etc.... no not really... but they're memories ;)
and wish I could be with each and every one of them... and everyone I know and love...but since I can't.. I'm thanking the Lord for them all... and for having met or known them... and that I've had the privilege of knowing them. The list is to long to write down everyone's name... but know that I'm thinking of each and everyone of you today.. and praying for you all.. Lots of love for everyone

0 comments: