CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

law and order

a new law I made for myself... don't attempt to make Arabic food in mexico... it SHALL turn out sucky.... I cried.. I really did... the ground beef looked like liver patte, only beef style.. it was so disgusting.. and I had to use half whole wheat flour and half white for the pita.. I was so devastated.. I really cried.... and swore off cooking... Dear Calvin tried to be encouraging... yet threw the food away... haha... nahh he just wasn't hungry.. supposibly.. really what am I to think... anyhow.. I couldn't eat it.. everyone else was encouraging and thot it was good... super sweet.. but nahh... I'm horribly disgusted... I shall not cook for a while... I am shattered!!
From now on.. ORDER ur Arabic!!

2 comments:

Anjie said...

poor Livi.. If it's a comfort. we really miss ur Arabic for here. Come cook for us .. :D

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.