CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 30, 2007

I am winningg!!!

They say when you're just about to get the Victory is when the Devil starts attacking you the hardest.. and it definitely seems that it's gettin hard... i don't know if I can handle it gettin any harder... so I know I shall obtain it soon.... some really hard things are going on with me right now.. so it's only the Lord that I am starting to see the other side.. thank Him..
I'm sorry but I haven't taken any pics or anything recently.... well I have.. and I'll post one... but I haven't taken any really.. we've been a busy little home... lots going on.. many battles and victories going on...
And as things progress you shall hear of some of them.. which make me joyfully happy to think about... cuddly cozy thots hehe...
Continued prayers are and always will be greatly appreciated... my health as well... which has been sorely failing in the winning areas... argg.. I'm sayin winning to much... probably cause there's quite a few words that are horribly misused in this home... another is probably... I have started sayin the opposite of what people say... so if u hear me sayin some off the wall comment like WE ARE LOOSING.. it will most probably mean.. winning...
Oh well... I am making it.. slowly and painfully yet I am getting there.. much reading, meditation and prophecy going on for me... luv you all.. must go off to finish my word... Crisis of Faith rocks!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.

Ali said...

praying for you girlie, don't give up!!LU.XOXOO