CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

10 things I like and dislike

Well I think for the most part.. I've already stressed what I like the most... but oh well.. I'll say it again...

Dislikes:
1: Smackers, slirpers, muchers, and scrapers.
2: Messy kitchens and smelly food
3: people poking me in the ribs
4: Whinny spoiled kids
5: rude, obnoxious, lying people (myself included)
6: Stomach pains
7: Hot weather
8:Sweaty smelly skin
9: Tons of loud noises and yelling people
10: Long drawn out romantic drama movies

Likes:
1: Cooking and eating
2: The color PURPLE!
3. New born babies
4: Reading books and listening to music
5: Fairies, frogs and mushrooms
6: Thunderstorms and running in the rain
7: Running around nekid
8: MOUNTAIN DEW, dulce de leche, and thres leche
9: Actor Yul Brynner
10: my friends, family and buddy pple!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool, you dislike smacking and slurping! Maybe if more of us make ourselves known, someday, somewhere, it'll end. HA!