CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 19, 2006

umm.. YAY???!!

So on everyones blog... what do I see?? Everyone's talking about (depending on where u are) "football" or soccer... me.. I'm who cares.. boring.. not interested... when everyone keeps asking if I'm keepin an update on whose winning.. Then the other day my bro called and said to watch the soccer.. hmm must be something interesting.. AHH YES ITALY IS PLAYING!! WHOHHOO!! okay now I care.. but alas.. WE DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT STATION!! So now I'm at a worried lost?? did they win? Did they loose? Anyone have the updates.. I wouldn't know where to look for an update on that... tehe! Go ITALY!!

2 comments:

Sonia Lee said...

You shouldn't be caring about the World Cup right now. I mean,its important and all...but...




The Mavs Lost. Lost. LOST.

Miami won through a cheat. Cheat. CHEAT.


Ruthie on www.apuddleofmud.com says it all.

Anonymous said...

check out soccer.net, espn.com, or sports.yahoo.com. There you will find any answers that you need in the sports world.