CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 30, 2006

Here's to you!




This is a in dedication to Shelly.. No she's not dead.. hehe.. just left our home.. MEANO!! U abandoned me... oh well... this happens a lot in my life.. anyhow.. Here's to a good friend. You mean so much to me girl.. I love you always and will always consider you a friend... yea yea... even if u leave me.. sob... grrr!! I know u will repent once you've been gone long enough and come back to me.. haha! I luv u.. thanks for all the fun we had together, for being a good friend to me during some of the hardest times in my life.. seriously, you were great, don't think I could have made it without u being there... u know what I mean.... for being there to drink frappachinos with me... for havin freedays with me.. where we always ended up talking hanging out together or... with friends.. lol! Or anything we did.. yea forgot those days when we'd pig out of food... as well as fat days.. talking about myself dummy! tshhh haha...
u were great.. and I luv u forever... Here's to u luv!! MUA!! Hope we can still hang out... if they give u a free day and drive you over... Pictures of all the times we had togther... and to no pics of the times we didn't take any lol... LOVE YOU!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where did she go? Sorry you miss her - i know the feeling. :)
xxx

Anonymous said...

sniffle snort.... I didn't abandon you, you fool!... but I love you tons, miss you plus, I only replaced you with 50 men :D

Queen of Clubs said...

no no.. u did abandon me... and she went to Jonny B's place... I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!