CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

More beach fun!

My bro in law Chris (tall dude in the middle of first pic) took us to the beach.. man we had a blast.. driving in his awsum jeep.. swimming way out in sea... watching dolphins, trying to catch jelly fish, exploring the jetty, me gettin scared cause someone told us they had caught a 4 ft shark.. yeaa it might be small.. but I hate those things... then going to his pool and hot tub. ahhhh.. in all had a blast... just annoyed I hadn't been able to catch the dolphins jumping.. was soo kewl.. I'll get some pics from my bro of them and post them some time soon...
My kewl bros



Chris took us off roading... AHH the rush and mud of it all... Top going down a steep slope.. Chris got out to take a pic.. leaving us freakin out in the car... and bottom.. his beautiful jeep after we finished.. drivers side was wayyy worse... we were all soaked in nasty mud.


I didn't get burnt at all.. and only got a very little tan... I'm so happy!

1 comments:

crazynik said...

you look great in that bikini ;)