CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 09, 2006

something feels wrong...

I don't know... I feel in a weird mood.. and I don't know why.. hm..... weird... oh well... had a boring, slow day at the mall.. sooo.. I decided to paint my arm... most came out cruddy.. but yeaa.. I took this pic.. I liked the job I did on it.. buttt.... I don't think it really shows for that it's supposed to be.. oh well.. it's a tree.. a blue tree.. tehhe.. I'm ashamed in myself that I didn't make it purple.. I guess I wasn't in that mood at the time.. hmm weird... k well I'm bored... gonna go hum a song.... and... or... something... aarggg


Our airconditoner broke yesterday.. man it's blazin... so hot.. gonna have to start wearing sunglasses.. cause my eyes are acting up.. ooshh!! We'll hopefully get it back on saturday/sunday is we're lucky... if not.. yea right I'm gonna stay here.. go spend my days in the mall or some store... yechie... sticky hot.

0 comments: