CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 22, 2006

Baby Shower!!

K.. well.. I know Anjie has already posted some pics up.. but yeaa.. thot I'd add my own on mine.. and I'm late cause like I had said my computer wasn't working.. now it's nice as always... so yes.. a lot of postin pics.. and fixing and working on my blog.. along with everything else....
Pray for me.. I've got GED tests coming up on the 10th and 12th of october.. and I'm super nervous I won't pass.. arggg!! Luv ya all.. and enjoy

and sorry girls.. this was the best pic I had.. hehe.. luv you!!


We look quite naughty.. hehe


Half the room hanging out and being piggielets


Vanny with the dog

Jaz and Claire

Pretty little princess.. I like this pic.. she's such a cutie..

Me and the doll..

3 comments:

Aaron said...

Coool!!! Lovely pictures of lovely people.

Queen of Clubs said...

oh forgot to mention that Julia had her little boy!!! Congrats luv.. MUA!!!

Paul said...

Preach it arron.
Say hi to Jaz for me QoC, and yes you do look "quite naughty" in that pic. Hee hee.