CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 11, 2006

Yay... all done

I decided this template with do... for now.. until I get bored and decide to change it.. comments on what u think is kewl... Still gotta figure and change some things... but it's okay for now
TODAY:
Happy birthday to my little sister... she's now 5.. took me a while to find that out... sigh.. I have a horrible memory...
Took her and Ethan to skate at the galleria. They did good.. and didn't complain.. that much. I finally got the memory card for my camera and brought it along.. but my batteries died.. and Charity forgot to send me new batteries.. so no pics... I always miss good opportunities. And yeaa.. went mall exploring with them... we definately got our exercise.. running around there.. and then walking around later on.. when everything was closed... it was a great day.. and I'm bushed :D Sleep well

0 comments: